Contact us to find out how we can help you
or call 01536 526431
Be more independent
We offer support that aims to help people in their daily lives to maintain their independence and achieve personal goals and aspirations. We are committed to working in partnership to develop highly personalised services to suit individual needs.
- Develop every day living skills – learn to cook, do housework, and use public transport.
- Learn how to be more independent when shopping, develop money handling skills.
- Support to socialise and make new friends.
- Support to learn new hobbies or attend college.
- Assistance in finding a job or becoming a volunteer