Contact us to find out how we can help you
or call 01536 526431
Our many years of experience helping children and young adults grow in confidence and independence means we can offer short breaks to families from a few hours to 24 hours. Families can feel secure that their children are kept safe and encouraged to develop social skills and independence in activities they enjoy.
Transitioning into adult life can be full of challenges and exciting opportunities. We understand that this is one of the most important times of your life and we would like to help you achieve the life you want to live.
Our support can:
- Help you understand the choices you have as you leave school or college
- Support you to develop independence as you move into adult life and help you live where you want
- Help you to achieve your goals and aspirations
- Support you to develop your social life and make
- Assist you with all the practical aspects of your journey into adult life
- Build your confidence and give you the support to find employment opportunities.